Friday, February 3, 2012

Homemade Window Clings!

 
    
     Have I told you how much I love mod podge lately? Well just incase I didn't , I'm going to say it again! I LOVE MOD PODGE!!!!  These homemade window clings were super easy! I made heart shaped ones for valentines day!  All you need to make this is some mod podge and some paint. My friend Emberlee told me she saw there was a tutorial on how to make these on modpodgerocksblog.com.

     To make these she suggested to use these plastic mats to make them on but I didn't have any so I just used wax paper.  Just pour some mod podge onto your wax paper and then pour some paint (any color of your choice) on top of it and mix them together.  As you can see I didn't mix mine completely because I liked the marbled look!  Then spread it out into a thin layer with your knife and let it dry over night.  Then once it is all dry cuz it out into the shapes you want.  If you would like to see the step by step tutorial just click on the link!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment