Friday, February 10, 2012

Stuffed Bell Peppers!


     I got this recipe from my friend Tyra, they are amazing! Stuffed peppers are one of my favorite foods....I craved them a lot when I was pregnant with the twins! (sorry the picture isnt the best...i took it with my phone)


INGREDIENTS
4 large bell peppers
1 lb ground beef
1 cup rice, cooked (measure dry)
1 tbsp Worcester sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp minced onions
15 oz can tomato sauce
6oz can tomato paste
Shredded cheese


MAKE IT
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook beef with onions. Drain. Add garlic powder, worchestire sauce, salt, rice, 15 oz can tomato sauce to beef. Fill peppers, standing them upright in a 13x9 pan (or whatever)
3. With the remainder mixture in pan, mix 6 oz can paste + 6 oz can water. Spread on top of peppers. Cover with foil.
 4.Place on oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle shredded cheese on top, cook for 10 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment