Friday, March 2, 2012

Hawaiian Chicken Wings!




     OMG.....I can not even begin to tell you how much I love these chicken wings, this is probably my most favorite! I got the recipe off of friends blog my rustic simplicity and it is totally a must have! This recipe is really simple...doesn't call for a bunch of ingredients! I hope that you love them as much as I do! I don't have a fryer so I used a frying pan and the still came out super delicious! 


INGREDIENTS
chicken wings
peanut oil
flour
salt
pepper
2 cups of soy sauce
2 cups of sugar
1 bulb of green onion (add some of the green too)
3 tablespoons garlic

MAKE IT
1.Mix the soy sauce, sugar, onion, and garlic together, this is the sauce for the chicken wings. Mix the flour, salt, and pepper together and coat the chicken wings in it. Then fry in a frying pan or fryer until they are done, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Once the chicken wings are done cooking immediately put them in the sauce mixture and stir them until fully coated, leave them in the sauce for about five minutes...then remove and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment