Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bath Toy Bag!


     I found a great tutorial on Make It and Love It on how to make a bath toy bag....why didn't I ever think of this before?  Of course mine didn't turn out as cute as hers did but she used  more heavy duty mesh than I did.  The only fabric store we have here is walmart and they have a very small selection of fabric...otherwise I could drive an hour to Savannah.  So instead I just used some of my husbands mosquito netting he had on his last deployment to Afghanistan that was just sitting in our storage shed.  It worked great, its a little more flimsy than what the tutorial says to use but hey it was free!  Of course walmart is all out of suction cup hooks, just my luck but they ordered them so hopefully soon I will be able to get my hands on a pair! I hope that you click the link and try to make one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment