Friday, December 9, 2011

Parmesan Crusted Chicken!



     I think I am in love with this chicken haha! It is so easy to make and only calls for 4 ingredients.  This is a Hellmann's recipe I got from my mom!  when made this i used more bread crumbs than it called for because I wanted to make sure my chicken was coated, also it took about twice as long to cook in my oven.....but then again I have such and old in the wall oven that doesn't even have one digital thing on it.

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup Hellmanns Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 chicken breast halves
4 Tsp. Italian seasoned bread crumbs

MAKE IT
1. Combine Hellmann's with cheese. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Top with mayonnaise mixture.     Sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
2. Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment