Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fro Nanas!


     Okay so I wasn't really sure what to call this one other than frozen banana treat but I was just messing around with Zaiah calling it fro nanas and it was kinda fun to say. I'm not sure if you guys have seen the Yonanas ice cream treat maker they advertise on TV, but if so this is the same way to make it but without having to buy that machine. I had to no idea what a yonanas was till the other day when a friend of mine, Katrina, had mentioned she wanted one...but then another friend, Tahlor, told her how to make it using a food processor (great idea!!!). It seriously tastes just like ice cream or frozen yogurt...my 4 year old said "i knew it- it is ice cream!". I myself just have a tiny food processor so if I were to make a lot I would have to do it in batches but none the less my tiny food processor dished out a yummy little treat! You don't have to use just frozen bananas to make this treat, any frozen fruit will work! In our house bananas seem to go start going bad quickly on us so I just peel the banana stick it in a baggie and pop it in the freezer. Normally, I would use it in smoothies but now that I have discovered this little treat I have more options!
    
INGREDIENTS
frozen bananas

MAKE IT
1. Stick your frozen bananas into your food processor until it comes to the consistency you want

ITS THAT EASY!!!

1 comment:

  1. We tried this for the girls tonight and they absolutely loved it!!! I love that there is an 'ice cream' recipe for them without ANY sugar or dairy or any of that. I tasted it myself and it was super yummy! I didn't expect it to be so creamy but it really was. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete