Sunday, November 13, 2011

Homemade French Fries!


     I know this is a super simple easy one today but hey who doesn't love french fries? These taste so much better than the frozen ones that come out of a bag!  I have never really been good and frying things but my husbands grandmother Evelyn showed me how...I think my problem was I never really had the oil hot enough, oops! I don't enjoy peeling potatoes so everytime I cook with potatoes I always leave the skin on them.

INGREDIENTS
potatoes (use as many as you would like)
oil
sea salt

MAKE IT
1. Heat up your oil on high heat in a pan on the stove. While your oil is heating up cut your potatoes into the size that you desire.
2. Put your fries into the oil and cook them until they are a nice and golden! (cook longer if you would like them crispy)
3. Take them out and put them onto a plate lined with a paper towel and top with sea salt!


No comments:

Post a Comment